Sarah has been having a blast in her ballet classes and Jakob is busy learning, exploring, and growing. He's doing the "army crawl" now and is into EVERYTHING. Michael loves playing with his brother and sister (more like loving "to death") but I have GOT to get him into some physical play outlet! This boy has so much energy!! His feet hit the ground at full speed ahead every morning (usually around 5:30am) and don't stop.
I've been keeping busy with some singing at church and have been blessed to go to the opera twice in the past month or so; once with Paul and once with my dear friend Lori. So much fun to get dressed up and hear some gorgeous singing! I'm also looking forward to joining the YMCA near our house and doing some exercise classes. I've GOT to get this "baby weight" off and they have child care while I work out so it's a win-win!
Now it's onto Christmas!! We're eagerly awaiting Poppa's visit and, of course, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ...the real reason for the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment