Nothing else to report here...we're all over our stomach flu and colds and now my energy is turning to nesting. Yes, I'm preparing our "nest" for our little one, Jakob, who is due next month. I'm not so much one of those ladies who needs to clean everything in sight, or organize every closet alphabetically. I'm more of one to "gather". I feel the need to stock up on supplies, thinking that I won't be able to go out of the house for a month or more, so I need to buy 3 rolls of deoderant, razors, diapers, receiving blankets, etc. So this weekend was all about shopping...Babies R Us, Target...we did it. I think I might be almost done, minus a few things. Not that Jakob will notice or care about any of this preparation...as long as he has a full tummy and a clean diaper, he'll be good to go!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Nothing else to report here...we're all over our stomach flu and colds and now my energy is turning to nesting. Yes, I'm preparing our "nest" for our little one, Jakob, who is due next month. I'm not so much one of those ladies who needs to clean everything in sight, or organize every closet alphabetically. I'm more of one to "gather". I feel the need to stock up on supplies, thinking that I won't be able to go out of the house for a month or more, so I need to buy 3 rolls of deoderant, razors, diapers, receiving blankets, etc. So this weekend was all about shopping...Babies R Us, Target...we did it. I think I might be almost done, minus a few things. Not that Jakob will notice or care about any of this preparation...as long as he has a full tummy and a clean diaper, he'll be good to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE blueberry pancakes! And I love pictures of your kids! I am definitely the clean and organize type, which is probably why I kept running out of nursing pads and feminine pads... Kept having to send Liam out to buy girly things!
ReplyDeleteLove it Annie- can't wait to meet the little man soon & am so glad to hear you're doing great! The flu is no fun & I'm happy you guys are feeling better... xo~ Lynn
ReplyDelete