Friday, August 28, 2009

It's been WAAAAAAAAY too long!

Ah, yes, I do have a blog...and yes, we still are on the face of the earth! So what have we been up to? Two words: NOT MUCH. Okay, we have been doing things...just nothing to write home about. We had three birthdays in the space of a month: Michael's then Paul's then mine, so we got used to eating a lot of cake. We've also been going to Marine World, aka Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo as we purchased season passes. Because of this, Michael has discovered a new passion for elephants and asks us for an elephant almost daily. I'm thinking that the HOA isn't keen for an elephant on our patio.

Paul is keepin on keepin on at work. I am so grateful that his job is stable in this economy and that I am able to stay home with the kids because of it. I'm doing the stay at home mom thing with the kids and trying to keep my sanity. Sarah kept busy with swimming lessons this summer as well as ballet which she will be continuing in the fall. She is also looking forward to starting the 4's program at preschool next month (and Mommy is looking forward to the sanity break three mornings a week). Michael just wrapped up a tumbling class and Jakob is working on rolling. Next month, "solid" food! Excitement!


Here are some pictures to catch you up to speed!







1 comment:

  1. I love all your kids, but Jakob is a DOLL in that first pic! Can' wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete