Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yes Kasia, you're seeing this right, I've finally joined the rest of civilization and created a blog! So here it goes...

Welcome to the Richnavsky Family blog! It's funny...usually I have a lot to say (or so Paul, my husband, might say), but right now I'm drawing a blank. What a fun post this will be! In any case, follow along on our adventures, big and not-so-big and hopefully my posts will get a lot better than this!

4 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Soooooooooooooo EXCITED about your blog!!!
    Way to take the blogging plunge!
    Can't wait to see more pics and read what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you blogging, now we can get all the great shots of your precious kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, a blog! What do I do now? Looking forward to the adventures and being part of that.
    Love,
    Poppa

    ReplyDelete